1. 32 Arts Plus Residencies placed into schools collectively engaged more than 4,000 students through in-depth, interdisciplinary programs with professional teaching artists.
6. Music Without Borders, a series of four free outdoor noon-time concerts of World Music and Dance was offered in collaboration with the Mayo Performing Arts Center.
2. Almost 2,000 attended the family-friendly 29th Annual Giralda Music and Arts Festival featuring the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, an art show, and arts activities for kids at the Giralda Farms Corporate Park in Madison.
7. Artistic programming for 21 years of First Night Morris County bringing 80 events to 24 venues, attracting over 5,000 to the family-friendly New Year’s Eve event.
3. The Pumpkin Illumination event inspired families to bring their carved pumpkins to a community Halloween celebration, part of our ArtsEverywhere Initiative! that brings grass-roots programming into the community.
8. Numerous workshops and networking events nurtured and supported our local community of artists and arts organizations.
4. Gallery at 14 Maple and the Atrium Gallery featured 6 exhibits, showcasing over 1,000 works of art by almost 400 artists.
9. Monthly performances by high caliber artists at Morris County’s Morris View Health Care Center were programmed in our 3rd Saturdays at Morris View program.
5. The Annual Arts Education Showcase attended by more than 200 school and cultural arts representatives from more than 50 schools across 10 New Jersey counties provided tools to bring Arts programming into schools.
10. The 23rd Annual Celebrate the Arts event honored individuals and organizations that have enriched our community through service and support of the Arts. We also awarded scholarships to two graduating Morris County high school seniors pursing the Arts in college.