1. The Gateway Totem Project, two stone pillars celebrating Morristown’s rich multi-cultural history with 16 symbols representing different immigrant communities.
6. Meet Me in Morristown, creative placemaking events that draw people downtown to enjoy local artists and musicians while shopping and dining!
2. Over 216,000 students at 86 schools participated in our Arts in Education programs including the Young Artist Mentoring and the Girls Surviving after school programs.
7. The Gallery at 14 Maple and the Atrium Gallery, annually featuring exhibits that showcase over 1,000 works of art by nearly 400 New Jersey artists.
3. Pumpkin Illumination, events bringing families and carved pumpkins together to create a breathtaking illumination.
8. Morris Arts programs First Night Morris County, presenting over 200 artists and 92 events at 27 venues, attracting over 21,000 people to the New Year’s Eve event.
4. Every year we award scholarships to two graduating Morris County high school students pursuing the arts in college.
9. Our summer concert series Music Beyond Borders, featuring four free outdoor concerts of World Music and Dance was offered in collaboration with the Mayo Performing Arts Center.
5. The 34th annual family-friendly Giralda Music & Arts Festival, featuring the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, an art show and children’s arts activities.
10. 50 Artist Residencies in 38 Morris area schools engaging over 8,000 students through in-depth interdisciplinary programs with professional teaching artists.