1. 36 Artist Residencies in Morris Area schools engaging over 4,000 students through indepth interdisciplinary programs with professional teaching arists.
6. Meet Me in Morristown, creative placemaking events that draw people downtown to enjoy local arists and musicians while shopping and dining!
2. The 31st annual family‐friendly Giralda Music & Arts Fes1val, featuring the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, an art show, poetry tent, and children’s activities for kids at Giralda Farms in Madison.
7. The Gallery at 14 Maple and the Atrium Gallery, annually featuring exhibits that showcase over 1,000 works of art by nearly 400 New Jersey arists.
3. The annual Arts Education Showcase, attended by school representatives from more than 50 schools across nine New Jersey counties highlights exceptional art programs available for schools.
8. Morris Arts programs First Night Morris County, presenting over 245 artists and 80 events at 24 venues, attracting over 5,000 people to the New Year’s Eve event.
4. Pumpkin Illumination – events bringing families and carved pumpkins together to create a breathtaking illumination.
9. Our summer concert series Music Beyond Borders, featuring four free outdoor concerts of World Music and Dance was offered in collaboration with the Mayo Performing Arts Center.
5. Every year we award scholarships to two graduating high school students pursuing the arts in college.
10. Our 3rd Saturdays at Morris View program brings high caliber performances to seniors at Morris County’s Morris View Health Care Center each month.