On October 2 (rain date of October 3), 2021, from 1:30 – 5:30pm, in collaboration with the Morris County Park Commission, Morris Arts will present Morris Arts Fest, a family fun outdoor art exhibit and sale featuring Morris County area visual artists, musicians and performers. The purpose of the event is to bring the arts into everyone’s daily lives. We want to provide our local artists an outlet to exhibit and show their work to the community.
Artists will set up socially distanced on the grass and different musicians will provide entertainment throughout the day.
When: On October 2 (rain date October 3), 2021, from 1:30 – 5:30pm
Where: Lewis Morris Park (Doe Meadow Area) at 270 Mendham Rd, Morristown, NJ
Deadline to Apply: September 24, 2021
How to Apply:
To begin the application process, please email the following information to Jody Marcus –firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Artist name
2. Brief bio or summary of artwork
3. Photo examples of the artwork you wish to bring to the event
4. Artist website (if applicable)
If approved, you will be emailed the registration link to confirm your registration. The registration fee is $25 and is non-refundable.
• All art mediums are eligible to apply.
• The registration fee to participate is $25.
• The registration fee is non-refundable and due at the time of application approval.
• Exhibitors are encouraged to bring a small tent (10×10) and water to keep cool.
• Exhibitors must stay with their artwork for the duration of the event.
• Exhibitors are not permitted to sell food or beverage or any other items on site.
• All current social distancing guidelines are mandatory.
• Morris Arts will not take a sales commission for any artwork sold.
• Electrical hook-up will not be available for exhibitors.
• Pets are not permitted.
Please email any question to Jody Marcus: email@example.com