1. Arts in Education Residencies, 52 programs in 42 Morris area schools engaging more than 7,000 students through in-depth interdisciplinary programs.
2. Pumpkin Illumination, brings the community together to create a breathtaking illumination and celebrate the season.
3. Meet Me In Morristown, draws our community downtown in summer to enjoy local art, music and performances, while dining and shopping at local business.
4. Music Beyond Borders, Features four free outdoor concerts of world dance and music, offered in collaboration with Mayo Performing Arts Center.
6. Giralda Music & Arts Festival, a family-friendly event celebrating 36 years, featuring the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, a picnic contest, an art show, and children’s activities
7. First Night Morris County, presents over 200 artists and 81 events at 23 venues, attracting over 12,500 people to this New Year’s Eve event.
8. Arts in Education Programs, 192,000 students at 82 schools participating, including Girls Surviving and the Young Artist Mentoring Program.