Meet Me in Morristown transforms the downtown area of Morristown into a center for art, music and fun on the last Thursdays of May through August. Visual artists set up tables to showcase and sell their art, musicians dot the downtown, street performers engage audiences and Morristown businesses operate sidewalk sales and demonstrations.
View the latest press release here.
Final Events of the Summer: August 25 (Rain dates are the next day – on Friday.) August at the Vail Mansion Lawn (South Street, Miller Road to Elm Street).
Morristown Business Sidewalk Sales: 11AM to 8PM; Art Sales & Entertainment: 5PM to 9PM
Kim Blacknall | Yarn & Crochet & Fiber Arts
Carolina Rivera | Tumblers, Pens & Keychains
Josephine Cepeda | Collages & Cards
Dorothy Decota | Upcycled Pieces
Christian Fiedler | Morris County Solargraphs
Geraldine Gaines | African Inspired Images
Jillian Granik | Handmade Jewelry
Peter Hurdman | Mixed Media
Giftus John | Photography-Framed, Printed, Oil Paintings & Writings
Patti Kaufman | Abstract Art
Itoko Kobayashi | 3D Origami
Monica Mangan | Acrylic Painting; Impressionist & Abstract Realism
David Mazen | Furniture
Jordan McLeod | Fused Glass & Printed Polymer Jewelry
Aleksandar Milenkovic | Mixed Media
Kanami Milenkovic | Handmade Jewelry
Janet Mueller | Writings For Photos/Memories
Ava Osiecki | Handmade Cards
Joelle Prisco | Artisan Crayon and Art Sets
Ivis Salas | Handmade Jewelry and Leather Goods
Olivia Acosta | Acoustic Covers & Originals
Matthew Olmsted | Magic & Balloon Animals
Morris Choral Society | Sextet
We are pleased to announce the Atrium Art Gallery’s latest show, Reemergence and Renewal (located in the Morris
County Administration and Records Building, 10 Court Street, Morristown) will have extended hours from 5PM – 9PM for all 4 Meet Me in Morristown events!
Are you interested in participating in Meet Me in Morristown?
Artists: To begin the selection process, please email the following to Weusi Baraka at email@example.com Morris Arts as soon as possible:
1. Brief artist bio or summary of your artwork.
2. Photo or video examples of your artwork.
3. Artist website (if applicable).
4. Dates you are interested in participating (July and/or August).
If you are selected to participate in MMIM, you will be emailed the registration link to complete your registration.
• The event includes art, music and performance art. The visual artwork must be original and not commercial or reproduced artworks.
• Sale or promotion of food or food products is not allowed.
• Participants are responsible for all set up, break down and cleaning of their locations. Chairs, tables or racks will not be provided.
• You can use up to 3ft in depth, and 6-10 ft. in length and must be 6ft from other artists’ space. Pedestrian must have access to the sidewalk.
• Electricity is NOT provided. Sidewalk musicians are required to play acoustically, as we have limited space for musicians.
You must set-up in the space designated by event organizers.
Please note: registration for MMIM will require a $25 nonrefundable participation fee per month.
- Morris Arts does not accept special requests for placement.
- All artists are placed by random to keep the event fair and fun for everyone.