Meet Me in Morristown – Is Back! July 29th and August 26th at the Vail Mansion Lawn.
(Rain dates are the next day – on Friday.)
Meet Me in Morristown transforms the downtown area of Morristown into a center for art, music and fun on the last Thursdays of the summer months. Visual artists set up tables to showcase and sell their art, musicians dot the downtown, street performers engage audiences and Morristown businesses operate sidewalk sales and demonstrations.
Are you interested in participating in Meet Me in Morristown?
Artists – To begin the selection process, please email the following to Jody Marcus at Morris Arts as soon as possible:
1. Brief artist bio or summary of your artwork.
2. Photo or video examples of your artwork.
3. Artist website (if applicable).
4. Dates you are interested in participating (July and/or August).
If you are selected to participate in MMIM, you will be emailed the registration link to complete your registration.
Please note the participant guidelines:
• The event includes art, music and performance art. The visual artwork must be original and not commercial or reproduced artworks.
• Sale or promotion of food or food products is not allowed.
• Participants are responsible for all set up, break down and cleaning of their locations. Chairs, tables or racks will not be provided.
• You can use up to 3ft in depth, and 6-10 ft. in length and must be 6ft from other artists’ space. Pedestrian must have access to the sidewalk.
• Electricity is NOT provided. Sidewalk musicians are required to play acoustically, as we have limited space for musicians.
You must set-up in the space designated by event organizers.
Please note: registration for MMIM will require a $25 participation fee per month.
- Morris Arts does not accept special requests for placement.
- All artists are placed by random to keep the event fair and fun for everyone.
Morristown joins some of the country’s most livable towns by using arts and culture to promote and strengthen our downtown economy. By combining our business and arts communities, Meet Me in Morristown promotes our downtown area and encourage more people to come to shop and dine.